Product thermal capacity: 2.8-29 MW
Working pressure: 1.0-1.25 MPA
Available fuel: Biomass molding granules, wood chip, corn cob, saw dust
Available industries: Heating, hotels, schools, hospitals
SZL Series Biomass Fired Boiler Introduction
In terms of structural design, SZL series hot water boilers have larger furnace space than traditional boilers, and at the same time, they are arranged with very reasonable secondary air, which is conducive to the full combustion of biomass fuel. The feeding, combustion, slag removal, water supply and ignition of the boiler can be automatically controlled, and the operation is very convenient.
This series of biomass boiler is equipped with automatic ash cleaning device, which can timely remove the ash accumulated on the heating surface of the boiler, ensuring the efficient and stable operation of the boiler. Economizer is arranged at the end of boiler and air preheater can also be arranged according to user’s needs.
Compared with traditional boilers, boilers have higher efficiency and lower exhaust temperature. The high efficiency insulation material is adopted, the boiler surface temperature is low, the heat dissipation loss can be ignored. Manhole, inspection door, fire hole, etc., maintenance is very convenient.
SZL Series Biomass Hot Water Boiler Advantage
CNC manufacturing technology
- The key processing technologies such as steel plate blanking, circling, drum and tube plate drilling adopt advanced CNC machining to reduce the assembly stress and prolong the service life of the boiler.
- Steel tube cutting, thread tube pressing and convection tube processing all adopt advanced CNC technology.
- Automatic production line.
Advanced welding process
- The welding of important parts like the vertical and circular seams of the boiler, the tubes, the inside of boiler and the flange are all adopted automated welding processes such as submerged arc welding or gas shielded welding to ensure the welding quality. All the vertical and circular seams will be done 100% radiographic inspection.
- Tube flange weld adopts robot welding.
- The chain grate panel, front and rear smoke chamber panel adopts CNC plasma cutting machine to cut orderly and beautifully.
Unique structural design
- According to different capacity, different numbers of independent air bins are arranged from front to back of the grate.
- The user can reasonably adjust the air distribution according to different combustion conditions to ensure that the fuel is fully burnt.
- Secondary air is input to disturb fuel gas in the furnace, to ensure the fuel is burnt totally. The independent secondary fan makes it easy to control and adjust the air volume and air pressure.
- Feeds evenly feeding and avoid flashback.
Low NOx emissions
- Graded air supply and special furnace arch structure decrease the NOx emissions to 100mg/m³.
- Different biomass raw materials are analyzed by numerical simulations, thermal efficiency is more than 90%.
SZL Series Biomass Fired Boiler Specification
|Model||Rated thermal power（MW）||Rated working pressure（MPa）||Rated output water temperature（℃）||Return water temperature（℃）||Maximum transport size(m)