Heat transfer oil energy saving and environmental protection boiler
Thermal oil furnace, commonly known as heat transfer oil boiler, the official name is hot oil furnace. It is a new type of thermal energy equipment that uses coal, oil and gas as fuel and heat transfer oil as circulating medium. The heat transfer oil furnace refers to the new thermal energy conversion of high temperature heat transfer oil (also called hot coal body and heat carrier). device
The capacity of the furnace is usually also expressed in terms of “MW” (megawatts). The old unit is also expressed in terms of “10,000 kWh/hour” or “10,000 kcal/hour”, ie “104 kcal/h”. The advantage of the heat transfer oil furnace is “high temperature”. Low pressure “, stable operation and widely used.
Here are seven reasons to use a heat transfer oil furnace.
1. The oil heater can be installed without the ground.
2. The heat transfer medium of the heat transfer oil furnace heating system is heat transfer oil. The medium is odorless, does not cause pollution to the environment, and has a long service life.
3. Under normal circumstances, investment can be recovered in 3-6 months.
4. The thermal oil furnace has high thermal efficiency.
5. The heat transfer oil furnace can heat the oil furnace at a low working pressure at 300 °C, and the operating pressure is only one-seventh of the saturated vapor pressure of water.
6. The heat transfer oil furnace has advanced and complete control system and monitoring device.
7. The heat transfer oil furnace can perform stable and uniform heating and can achieve temperature regulation.