Product thermal capacity: 1-20 t/h
Working pressure: 0.7-2 Mpa
Available fuel: Nature gas, coke oven gas, biogas, methanol, liquid propane gas, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil, etc.
Available industries: Heat supplying, chemical, food, textile, printing and dyeing, cigarettes and tobacco, fodder, pharmacy, building materials, brewery, rubber, hospital etc.
WNS Series Steam Boiler Introduction
WNS series horizontal internal combustion boiler is a boiler shell type 3 passes wetback oil/gas fired boiler. After fuel is being atomized by burner, flame is full of the wave furnace and transfer heat via furnace wall, this is 1st pass; the high temperature smoke is collected in reversal chamber and then enters 2nd pass which is grooved tubes bundle area; after heat convection, air temperature gradually falls and goes to front smoke box and turn to 3rd pass, which is smooth tubes bundle area, and then enters chimney passing back smoke box and exhausted to the atmosphere.
Oil/Gas Fired Steam Boiler Advantage
- With advanced automatic controller and human-machine interface, users only need to set easily, and the boiler can start and stop, adjust load, and automatically feed water according to users’ requirements.
- The WNS series steam boiler has complete functions, complete protection, simple operation, safety and reliability, and self-diagnosis function;
- Safe and stable performance, low maintenance rate;
- Low burning thermal load, high burning thermal efficiency, effectively reduce smoke exhaust temperature, energy saving and consumption reduction, economical use;
- Low energy consumption, high thermal efficiency, stable pressure, sufficient air supply, economical and practical;
- The furnace body is provided with manholes, head holes and hand holes to facilitate the internal cleaning of the furnace bile, making maintenance and maintenance extremely convenient;
- The oil gas fired steam boiler has a large space, a lot of steam stored, and strong capacity to adapt to the load.
WNS Series Steam Boiler Specification
|Model||Rated steam capacity（t/h）||Rated working pressure（Mpa）||Rated steam temperature（℃）||Maximum transport size(m)