Product thermal capacity:1200-35000 KW
Working pressure:0.8-1.6 MPA
Available fuel: Bituminous coal, heavy oil, light oil, diesel, natural gas, liquefied gas, city gas
Available industries: Chemical, fertilizer, melamine, alumina and other high temperature heating technology
RYQ Series Molten Salt Heater Introduction
Molten salt heater, also known as organic heat carrier boilers, is a new type of special boiler, which has the characteristics of low pressure and high temperature. Generally, the organic heat carrier boilers takes coal, oil and steam as fuel and heat conducting oil as medium. It uses the hot oil circulation pump to force the medium to carry out liquid phase circulation. The heat energy is transferred to the heating equipment and then returned to the heating furnace for reheating. It has high working temperature under low pressure, and can control the operation of medium with high precision. The system has high heat utilization rate and convenient operation and maintenance. It is a safe, efficient and energy-saving heating equipment.
Molten Salt Heater Advantage
- It can reach high temperature under low pressure, top temperature can reach 600℃.
- It can keep stable heating temperature, and accurately adjust, with high thermal efficiency.
- Operating control and safety test devices are complete.
- Good heat resistance ability.
- Heat transfer efficiency is two times of other thermal fluid heater.
RYQ Series Molten Salt Heater Specification
|Model||Rated thermal power(KW)||Rated thermal power(x10 4kcal/h)||Thermal efficiency(%)||Design pressure (Mpa)||Top media temperature(℃)|